So your child can enjoy their lesson at best, please remember to bring:
- Equip them correctly with: anorak, beanie/cap/helmet, mittens, sunglasses, sun cream, tissues.
- Mark their clothes and skis.
- Avoid following the lesson or calling out your child during the lesson.
- Inform us of eventual health issues.
- Wearing a helmet is strongly recommended for children.
- Leave an eventual change of lesson up to the instructors.
- Your child is on holidays and the goal is to have fun and make them want to come back.
- Thus, respect their pace and don't try to turn them into a champion too soon!
INFORMATIONS and instructions
Our office is located at the centre of the resort, on the E. Garcin square (above the tourist office)
- bring your lesson ticket and show it to the instructor,
- be on time at the meeting point,
- the "kids' lesson" service includes a moment of exchange between parents and instructors,
- do not forget your kid's lift pass (except for the Piou Piou club),
- lessons take place with at least 5 kids, all season. The duration of the lesson can be modified depending on the number of students.
- the badge (medal) is not included in the price of the following lessons: Team Rider, adults, snowboard, private lessons, single lessons.
- esf reserves the right to modify or cancel some services,
- only lessons, training courses and outings thar were entirely paid are considered as booked.
- our lessons can neither be moved nor reimbursed, even in the event of an accident or illness (see our GCS)
- in case of bad weather, all of our lessons are still guaranteed to take place.
ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS: cash, credit card, holiday checks, sports vouchers.