The ESF La Foux d'Allos
- We recommend that you carefully read the instructions on the back of your lesson card.
- Group lessons (ski, snowboard and Piou Piou Club) are held all season long if a minimum of 5 participants are present.
- The duration of a lesson can be adjusted depending on the number of participants.
- Group lessons for children include a moment of exchange between parents and monitors.
- Only paid lessons, training courses or outings are considered as reserved.
- Our lessons are not modifiable or refundable: please refer to our Sales Conditions.
- The ESF reserves the right to modify or cancel some services.
- Our rates do not include the equipment renting, insurance, lift pass (unless otherwise specified during your online purchase).
- The medal is not included in the rates unless otherwise specified. Look for "Medal included" in the rate tables.
- The instructor is waiting for you at your lesson meeting point.
- You must show him your lesson card.
- Please arrive on time at your meeting point. If you are late, your instructor won't catch up on lost time.
- Wearing an helmet is strongly recommended especially for children.
- Be well equipped and wear appropriate clothes.
- You must have a lift pass (except for Piou Piou group lessons)
Lift passes are free for children under 5 however you have to get the free lift pass at the till and show an age certificate.
MORE INFO / RECOMMENDATION
- Fraudulent card use will lead to its immediate withdrawal.
- No duplicate card will be issued in case of loss.
- The ESF decline any liability for property or personal accidents that may occur to students.
- Weather conditions, breakdowns of mechanical lifts or other accidents cannot be attributable to the instructors.
- In case of bad weather conditions, ALL our lessons will still take place.
- In case of events that are beyond our control, a ski lesson can be stopped and won’t be refunded.
- The pupil will be personally liable for his own safety and also for that of any third parties. The instructor’s liability will be limited to facilitating skiing lessons. The pupil will be solely liable for his own equipment.